The Asia Pacific Innovation Network was formed in January 2010, to bring together scholars in the Asia Pacific region interested in the Legal, Managerial and Economic aspects of innovation.
We conduct regular workshops, conferences and events in the region focusing on research in innovation.
To learn more about APIN, visit our About page.
Member organizations take turns to organize the Asia-Pacific Innovation Conference, a peer-reviewed academic conference that also includes speakers and participants from around the world.
- The inaugural conference was held in Melbourne, Australia in 2010. It was called the Pacific Rim Innovation Conference. Please visit that website for the Conference Program and other details.
- The 2011 APIC conference was planned for Tokyo, Japan. However due to the crisis in Japan, it was held instead in Singapore, thanks to the teamwork and cooperation by our members in both countries.
- The 2012 APIC Conference was held in Korea at the Seoul National University.
- The 2013 APIC Conference was held in Taipei, Taiwan on 6 and 7 December 2013. Please visit the 2013 page for further details.
- The 2014 APIC Conference was held in Sydney, Australia on 27, 28 and 29 November 2014. Please visit the 2014 page for further details.
- The 2015 APIC Conference was held in Hangzhou, P.R. China on the 19th, 20th and 21st of November 2015. Please visit the 2015 page for the conference program.
- The 2016 APIC Conference will be held in Fukuoka, Japan on the 18th-20th November 2016. Please visit the 2016 page for more information.
DRUID – Asia Inaugural Conference 2016
The inaugural DRUID Asia Conference 2016 is organised together with the National University of Singapore Business School and the Singapore Management University, Lee Kong Chain School of Business. The conference will take place in Singapore on 23-25 February 2016. For more information please click here.